Hundseth Power Line Construction (HPL) is a Saskatchewan-based, family-owned business, headquartered in Saskatoon, with site offices in Regina and Humboldt. For over 40 years, our vision is to be the benchmark contractor in the overhead and underground utilities industry, recognized for the integrity of our people, the ethics of our business practices, and our ability to innovate with leading-edge safety & quality practices.
HPL is a growth-oriented and forward-thinking private company. We are looking for team players who are committed to positivity and a driven work ethic, who strive to set the standard of excellence to our large host of clients across the province of Saskatchewan.
Based out of our Saskatoon Head office, we are looking for an organized and dynamic multi-tasker, who will be responsible for Reception & Data Entry.
An entry level position, the successful candidate is responsible for various office duties and accurate data entry, in as timely and efficient manner as possible.
As the point of first contact, you are a motivated, self starter who will also actively assist others on the Finance team. Reliable and accountable, the flow of the office depends on your ability to put the team first!
We offer a mentorship culture like no other, with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits and retirement plan, and advancement opportunities.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact – answer all incoming calls, professionally and promptly, greeting and directing visitors, general office administration tasks, and front end office tasks, as assigned.
- Accurate & specific data entry to support all areas of Finance.
- Assisting with all project documentation when requested.
- Co-ordinating daily tasks according to priorities and deadlines.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be a permanent resident of Canada and communicate fluently and clearly in English.
- Must be available 8:30AM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office – primarily Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Internet Explorer, iCloud, MS Office365, SAP software program familiarity, as well as proficiency in most office software platforms.
- Meticulous attention to detail for Finance division data entry.
- Team-based attitude and positive engagement with all divisions of HPL, especially on the phone.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability work with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work with direction and guidance from multiple sources.
- Proficient planning and ability to handle frequent interruptions.
Please submit your resume and cover letter indicating how your experience meets the job requirements on our website (www.hundseth.ca).
***No phone calls please***
All Applicants are thanked for their interest. Only potential candidates will be contacted.