Hundseth Power Line Construction (HPL) is a Saskatchewan-based, family-owned business, headquartered in Saskatoon, with site offices in Regina and Humboldt. Our vision is to be the benchmark contractor in the overhead and underground utilities industry, recognized for the integrity of our people, the ethics of our business practices, and our ability to innovate with leading-edge safety & quality practices.
HPL is a growth-oriented and forward-thinking private Saskatchewan company, that works in ALL SEASONS. We are looking for team players who are committed to positivity and a strong work ethic, who strive to set the standard of excellence to our large host of clients across the Province of Saskatchewan.
As our organization continues to experience considerable growth, we are seeking a Stores & Facilities Coordinator at our Regina site shop. The successful candidate is a motivated, self starter who will lead the stores, equipment grounds, and facilities areas, as well as research and order PPE, tools, and parts when required. This role will also involve an accurate and detailed inventory management of the stores, as well as invoicing. The work environment will be a busy shop setting with a Monday to Friday work week.
Job Tasks, Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Inspect, monitor, and keep all areas of the facility organized and contained.
- Conduct minor repairs and all maintenance to the tools and facility.
- Repair, Calibrate and Clean Tools.
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work.
- Distribute PPE, tools, and parts and manage requests, orders, and supply.
- Test Grounds.
- Ship and receive inventory, tools, and parts and process returns.
- Purchase approved PPE, tools, and parts as per Operations.
- Research, measure, or use manufacturers specs and order required parts using Tatmes program.
- Maintain inventory levels within budget-approved parameters.
- Inventory management.
- Loading and unloading trucks and deliveries.
- Stocking shelves, and keeping all areas of PPE, tools, and parts room functional and organized.
- Snow removal and groundskeeping
- Other time sensitive duties as required
Work Experience & Education Requirements
- Previous experience working within the construction industry, inventory management or related industry experience with multiple job functions.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid 1A Drivers license an asset, and reasonably clean driving abstract
- Two or more years of experience in construction
- Ability to lift heavy tools and equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- This position is considered a safety sensitive position; all new hires will be required to complete a pre-access evaluation that includes a hearing and drug and alcohol screening.
For a career with HPL, please submit your cover letter indicating how your experience meets the job requirements and resume on our website (www.hundseth.ca).
All Applicants are thanked for their interest. Only potential candidates will be contacted.