Hundseth Power Line Construction (HPL) is a Saskatchewan-based, family-owned business, headquartered in Saskatoon, with site offices in Regina and Humboldt. Our vision is to be the benchmark contractor in the overhead and underground utilities industry, recognized for the integrity of our people, the ethics of our business practices, and our ability to innovate with leading-edge safety & quality practices.
We are taking applications for Red Seal Electricians in Regina and surrounding rural area. This position will be based out of Regina; however, travel will be required as services extend throughout the surrounding rural area.
The successful candidate must be courteous and will professionally provide quality electrical services that include installing meter boxes, conduit, and adding expansion boxes to services.
- Professionally represent Hundseth Power Line’s commitment to exceptional customer service on each service call.
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in residential and commercial electrical systems.
- Perform diagnostics, repairs, maintain, service, and install equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Conduct all repairs and installations in accordance with the Canadian Electrical Code.
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections.
- Follow specifications on blueprints or technical drawings for installations.
- Perform routine maintenance on various systems as requested.
- Set priorities and work assignments to meet established deadlines.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Must be a permanent Canadian resident.
- Must be a Journeyperson Red Seal Electrician.
- Must have a valid Saskatchewan driver’s license with a clean driver abstract
- Over three years of experience and working knowledge of residential and commercial electrical systems.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required.
- Ability to lift heavy tools and equipment.
- Ability to lift approximately 40 lbs. and work in a physically demanding environment.
- Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends as required.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- This position is considered a safety sensitive position; all new hires will be required to complete a pre-access test that includes a hearing and drug and alcohol screening.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and wage expectations as well as indicate how your experience meets the job requirements, on our website (www.hundseth.ca) or via firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
All Applicants are thanked for their interest. Only potential candidates will be contacted.